Do you LOVE running and supporting other women chasing their goals? Do you want to see the Madison’s women running community strengthen through a supportive and encouraging atmosphere? Do you want to have an insiders view of how Madison’s first half marathon dedicated to women can make a huge positive impact on our community? Are you positively active on social media and love to share your running experiences? Then you can be a Her Madison Half Marathon & 5K Ambassador!
- FREE Weekend Experience Registration into the 2016 Her Madison Half Marathon & 5K event
- 50% registration discount code to share (limit 1)
- Discount codes to share with family + friends periodically throughout the year
- FREE official Her Madison Half Marathon & 5K merchandise (1/4 zip jacket)
- Get paid 5% commission of individual total sales at expo events
- Opportunity to see & purchase new merch designs before they are available to public
- FREE 2015 Her Madison Half Marathon shirt to train in
- 15% in-store discount at Endurance House Middleton
In Return, Her Madison Half Marathon & 5K Requests:
- Spread the Her Madison Half Marathon & 5K race love to friends & family
- 2 social media posts per month (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), with direct tagging to Her Madison Half Marathon & 5K social media accounts, representing the race positively and with excitement
- Minimum 2 on-site expo events, selling registrations and promoting race (2 x 4 hr shifts)
- Women’s’ Expo (Nov 20 & 21)
- Declare It Day (Feb)
- Capitol View Triathlon Packet Pick Up (June)
- Her Madison Half Marathon Expo (June) (merch sales)
- Madison Mini Expo (Aug)
- Familiarize & learn event details to be well informed of race information & policies from hermadisonhalf.com
- Field questions and comments via social media or in-person to best represent the race
- The right to use your name, images, & posts to re-share on Her Madison event social media platforms
- Her Madison understands that you will be running other races besides Her Madison, because that’s what runners do! However, we ask that you do not actively promote, endorse, or act as an ambassador for other events in the Madison area. Authenticity & sincerity is a must.
Please send short, 1-paragraph email why you would like to be an ambassador to email@example.com. Please include links to social media profiles.
Deadline: December 1st, 2015.
Negative Nellies need not apply. We reserve the right to revoke ambassador privileges at any time without compensation. Any misuse of privileges, negative comments, or false representation made public or private on behalf of Capitol View Events (including all other events), will be grounds for immediate dismissal.